Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hot, Hot Big Apple Action


NYC in mid-august. JB kept saying it felt like having a gigantic hairdryer pointed at you, but I feel that really did the incredibly high humidity an injustice. No hairdryer is that humid. Nay, it was more like the phrase I've heard recently "it's like being in someone's crotch" but I would have to add that that someone would have to have a fever, and be under blankets.

Regardless, despite being there at literally the most disgusting weather moments of the year, JB and I were still completely gobsmacked as usual by gotham.

I would like to thank the lady whose hand appears in this photo, without whose generosity the NYC trip would not have happened. You see, the view at right is from this fine lady's pop's apartment, which we got to bless for nuttin. Miraculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home